1. Base Unit/FA-7001 14.6” x 14.6” x 2.75”
2. Base Unit/FA-4001 14.6” x 14.6” x 1.6”
3. Corner Plate/FA-4002 7.8” x 7.8”.
4. Channel Plate/FA-4003 11.7” x 5”.
5. Reinforcing Leg/FA-4110 0.625” x 1.6”
6. Reinforcing Leg/FA-7110 0.625” x 2.75”
Overall System adds 5 PSF to building dead load.
ASTM A653 Steel (Standard & Reinforced Floor System) 2011-T3 Aluminum (Reinforcing legs)
United States of America
The low-profile access floor is not part of the grounding system, and is not intended to enclose splices or other types of wiring that are required to be enclosed in raceway as defined in the NEC, Art. 100. All wiring/cabling installed under the floor(s) must conform to the applicable sections of the National Electrical Code (NEC) in effect.
All load-carrying units such as wall systems shall be anchored directly to the existing structure so as to resist design seismic loads. Gridd access floor installation requires anchorage of load carrying units directly to existing structure with engineering per local code.
Minimum G40 Galvanization (Standard/Reinforced Floor System)