FreeAxez is a patented all steel, quick-connect low-profile access floor system consisting of a series of modular, removable, interchangeable steel base units, corner plates, channel plates, border units, and accessories that form an accessible under floor cavity to accommodate electrical, voice, and data services.
Base Unit (FA-4001)
Base Unit (FA-7001)
Corner Plate (FA-4002)
Channel Plate (FA-4003)
Components (Standard & Reinforced Floor System)
1. Base Unit/FA-7001 14.6” x 14.6” x 2.75” – All steel, smooth surface with integral support legs.
2. Base Unit/FA-4001 14.6” x 14.6” x 1.6” – All steel, smooth surface with integral support legs.
3. Corner Plate/FA-4002 7.8” x 7.8”.
4. Channel Plate/FA-4003 11.7” x 5”.
5. Reinforcing Leg/FA-4110 0.625” x 1.6”
6. Reinforcing Leg/FA-7110 0.625” x 2.75”
Overall System adds 5 PSF to building dead load.
ASTM A653 Steel (Standard & Reinforced Floor System) 2011-T3 Aluminum (Reinforcing legs)
Minimum G40 Galvanization (Standard/Reinforced Floor System)
United States of Ameria
The low-profile access floor is not part of the grounding system, and is not intended to enclose splices or other types of wiring that are required to be enclosed in raceway as defined in the NEC, Art. 100. All wiring/cabling installed under the floor(s) must conform to the applicable sections of the National Electrical Code (NEC) in effect.
All load-carrying units such as wall systems shall be anchored directly to the existing structure so as to resist design seismic loads. Gridd installation requires anchorage of load carrying units directly to existing structure with engineering per local code.